Sunday, October 25, 2009

Yeah Im Still Here.

Well you may think things here have been rather quiet over the last month or two and for that I do apologise. Behind the scenes I have been flat out working on a new project for the Whakatane Summer Arts Festival which runs in conjunction with the Molly Morpeth Canaday Art Awards. As a guest exhibitor I have been developing a new series of images that reflect the trials, changes and emotions we all experience throughout life's journey.

No, sorry but I cannot give you a preview just yet as its a series of six to eight images I plan to keep under wraps until the festival so you may just have to come along to the show in January next year for a look. All I can say is that these images are a new and exciting development in my photographic journey which I hope will prove to be better than anything captured to date.

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment