Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hot in 60seconds.

Well, a dull can turn at any moment. One minute your cleaning the dust off the back of the desk and counting the loose paper clips and the next there's smoke on the Horizon and your off like a rocket and today was no exception. Its important to be ready for anything, have the batteries charged, memory cards clear, and spares loaded into the bag just in case. The last thing a reporter wants is to wait for the photographer to get his stuff together when something happens.

I cant say I have ever had a desk job and would avoid one like the plague. I love what I do and to be able to work in such an unpredictable environment suits me down to the ground.







The above pics were from a car fire in an industrial scrap yard. I managed to get there before the fire service which was a bonus. Details are sketchy but it seems as though someone was cutting parts off the car when fuel ignited resulting in facial burns to the guys face.

No comments:

Post a Comment