Sunday, November 7, 2010

Koreen PtII

Sunday was a great day for a photo shoot. Koreen did a great job modeling for this set coming out with a series of punchy images for her modeling portfolio.

Moving through, hard times and finding ones self identity was the theme with the location representing a void landscape or transitional space within our selves that we have to endure before we can discover yet another piece in the puzzle which is who we are.




Photographs by there nature are made to be shared and will hopefully promote discussion so please feel free to comment and / or critique.

5 comments:

  1. ...wow great photos.. love the blend of different colours in the bottom one, love the natural tones of the 2nd one and top one is awesome ...I gotta love the model too, she's pretty special...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos Troy. Last one is staggering. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for the kind comments. These are made to be shared.
    Its good to hear from you again Mr Pies. Your web presence is sorely missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that Troy. I miss it too haha and have thoughts of sprouting up with another blog some time soon.

    Also, I've been meaning to tell you that the funding for my EP was declined, so I'm paying for it myself - which is why I haven't been in contact re: the photos. Trying to build up funds. Take care mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos I came across these photo purely by chance and noticed the model riiny I used to dance with her truly amazing hope ur well koreen

    CLASH3Z^^^

    ReplyDelete