Saturday, July 3, 2010

News News News.

Check out the latest issue of Pulp magazine. It features the results of the 2010 Pulp Sony Photographic Competition in which I managed to acquire a gold medal for a portfolio of four images. I must admit I was rather surprised at the result but I suppose that's a confidence thing. There were entries from all over the world so that really makes thing just that bit sweeter.




A second piece of new is the great result from my North Shore Saloon of photography entries. I can now add a silver medal and a highly commended award to the mix. Its not just me that wins but the models and all those who help out so thanks to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Troy your mum would have been so proud of you.....she would have thought this was amazing! All your accomplishments and your artistic ability over the past few years . We are all very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete