Thursday, March 19, 2009

First Post.

Well here goes, my first post. PHOTOGRAPHY, a true love. The whole process of creating an image from the concept through to the completed image. What can be better!!

Each project is a journey. The processes involved whether it be in the planning stage, the technical challenges or the different people you meet along the way, there's always something to learn.

Weddings have become a sizable part of what I do and the smiles and appreciation from the happy couple helps to feed the desire and drive to plan, create and compose. All the time and hard work for me is worth it when you get the reaction a good image should invoke.
Reaction good or bad? its a response and that's always a good thing.

I would love to profess to be a master of photography, and will hopefully will achieve that one day (this life or the next) but in the mean time I am looking forward to a long life of learning.

This blog is a means to get my work out there, gain feed back (good or bad) and learn form the many who have already made the mistakes and to give a hand to those starting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment