Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hey there, Been a while since my last post but before I start, here is an updated image of the little guy in my previous post but this time without the kitchen sink.







Photos or the lack of is my problem at the moment. I have had a bit of a kick in the pants with the job situation as of late so have decided its just the nudge I needed to push hard on my personal work but do you think I have been able to get just one image shot?? NO WAY. Models are in short supply, being a male means no trendy clothing and the lack of time all add to result in no pics. So yes the frustration builds.

I would like to start a TFP (time for prints) group here in Whakatane in the hope of really opening up the photographic possibilities for all concerned. I have had an expression of interest from a local hairdresser a while ago and have approached a local fashion designer but nothing has come of that as yet. I did meet an artist in Tauranga who often seeks out models for her to photograph for painting purposes but with no photographic knowledge, I have offered to step in, in the hope we both end up with good material to work with. As you may have guessed I am keen to build an extensive portfolio showcasing a variety of portraiture, fashion and conceptual images so will post some if I ever get there. Commercial work has me on the go so I have no time to get onto trouble.





The artist. She was glad to be able to update her profile picture on her website.http://www.lisachristiansen.co.nz/

No comments:

Post a Comment