Friday, April 24, 2009

PATIENCE!! One of those lessons we all have to learn and to be honest, its not easy at times. All I want to do is be out there shooting and once I am there and doing it, it flows naturally. My partner is an artist and and a dam good one but man do I envy her. She has the ability to pull up a canvas when ever she wants and go to town. Not me. What I want to do relies on close co-ordination with other people to get the timing, weather and all those little details that have to come together at the right time so to not be out there shooting when ever I want can be frustrating.

That's all I have to say about that. I don't want to be accused of harping on to much about time and the lack of it so I may have to become an artist I think, so here is my first painting.



Yeah OK so it may not be what you were expecting but back in my school art class days, I had a bit of a rep with a pencil, but as soon as the colour hit he paper, all visual hell broke loose. Peoples long held anticipation of what was to be turned into what they wished they hadn't seen. So there's not alot of paint if any in that image.

No comments:

Post a Comment