Sunday, July 12, 2009

http://www.easternmotorcycles.co.nz/

Great promo shoot for Eastern Motorcycles this weekend despite last minute dramas in my failed search to find the right model. Enter a work mate who obviously, sick of my pitiful display of "what am I going to do" while on my knees, hands raised to the heavens, kindly provided me with the perfect young lady at the last minute and save my butt.





This was a first time modeling gig for Alex and the camera just loves her. Early nerves quickly disappeared and she really settled into what she was doing. A big thanks to her for the stunning pics and I hope we will see you here again in the future. Another big thanks to Georgia for bringing her in and saving my butt and I cant forget Jason from Eastern for the Bikes. If these pics help him pull in some punters who have bikes and want pics or Jo public looking for an awesome shot on a Harley then let me know or pay Jason a visit. He's in Gateway Dr Whakatane or just hit the link above.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Troy, pics look awesome mate and cheers for info about us! talk soon...

    ReplyDelete