Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mans Best Friend.

Well we all have mates and I would like to introduce you to one of my closest who provides me with unlimited entertainment.




Here is Mr Bill.


He is a bit of a ladies man and followed my mother around like a bad smell until she passed away and now its my partners turn and has now acquired another shadow. This is one photographic subject who may not run from the camera but can be rather unpredictable when he wants to be.
He has a love relationship with sticks

And an unusual hate relationship with our swing??

3 comments:

  1. Hi its Nicola, i LOVE this photo its my faourite!!!! I have my new camera mabe you could take me out some time to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do that. You may also want to spend the day with me flying around the bay as I do pictures for the newspaper one weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. heck yeah sounds good

    ReplyDelete